There is nothing like starting your day with a great breakfast. Sometimes I crave unhealthy fried stuff, but sometimes I take the healthy route. This morning I opted for the latter. I had a bowl of oatmeal, and a nice big glass of Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie. Since the smoothie turned out to be really good, I thought I would share it with you all. Plus its so easy to make, you would want to have it every morning.
170 g Blueberries
400 g Strawberries
2 cups Yoghurt (I used 1% plain yoghurt)
1 Tbsp Honey
6-8 Ice cubes
Chop the strawberries.
Add all the ingredients together in a blender.
Pulse the blender until the fruits and yoghurt have mixed together and and all the ice chunks have dissolved.
So basically blend till smooth. Then enjoy!:)
- Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Blueberry Mojito Smoothie. (dailynibbles.com)
- Meals That Heal: Berry blast (thehindu.com)
- Berry Resource: Uses for Strawberries (berries.com)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie (momoftwosalums.wordpress.com)